Click here to access our blog.
2014 Conference Bulletin – Final Edition – Monday Nov. 3rd /14
It’s Show Time!!
- Check out the official Conference Program – and our Amazing Sponsors - at www.acpiconference25.com. And if you haven’t yet registered, this is your final chance: book by Tuesday, Nov. 4th at midnight ET – Full Conference and some Single Day options remain:
- Join us for the Welcome Reception on Thursday evening, generously hosted by the Toronto Network, from 6-8 pm at the spectacular Deanery, Cathedral Centre
- 25th Anniversary Celebration Dinner – Friday evening, Nov. 7 at Hotel Novotel Toronto – Just 2 seats left to the Best Party Ever: RSVP & Meal selection by Tuesday, Nov. 4th at 5 PM ET – Call Dayle Whiteside: 416. 691.1889
Conference Spotlight on…
Keynote luncheon presenter David Livermore
, President of the Cultural Intelligence Center (USA) will share why “CQ” is the requisite skill for competitive advantage in the global workplace
– especially for career professionals working with organizational clients. This best selling author and leading consultant to some of the world’s most iconic companies will illustrate his research with practical applications, and engage us in a wide ranging dialogue on why CQ matters to a world of talent
in need of celebrating its best efforts in team work, leadership, and people management. Join David on Friday Nov. 7th at 12:15 PM.
About the Weather
Well, it’s Canada and it’s November so have a look for yourself on the Extended Forecast for the Toronto area:
The warmth of our volunteers (and welcome hugs) will more than compensate for the chilly Fall air.
Pack a picture - or create a ‘Selfie’ video to share...
While you’re loading the suitcase for Toronto, remember to include some of your favorite ACPI memorabilia – a special photo, souvenir program – whatever is evocative for you in your relationship to our Association. We’ll offer a spot to showcase all the contributions during the conference. And if you wish you could be with us and can’t, do the next best thing and create a brief ‘You Tube’ style video
with your remembrance or best wishes.
Email us with your ‘performance’ by Tuesday, Nov. 4th
Speaking of Entertainment...
What’s the Most Appreciated Question in the World?
“How Can I Help?”
Together with your help, we can make this Conference a “really big show” and an outstanding resource for our global community. We’re almost entirely volunteer resourced so offering your assistance is vitally appreciated.
Here’s what you can do now to help make our event successful:
1) Forward this bulletin to anyone you know in your Talent and Career Development networks
– and then call to chat with them about this event. The personal follow up is so important
– and, they may know of someone who could benefit from at least hearing about “Valuing Connections and Careers”, and ACPI.
2) Like us
on Facebook and check our special Conference Page frequently for updates; follow us on Twitter @ACPIntl
; and add our event to your Linked In
Profile. All our social networking links are at the foot of this bulletin.
3) Make a Donation
of any amount to the 25th Anniversary Celebration Fund:
If you need assistance
with anything related to the Conference or ACP International, or have feedback
please contact us and we’ll do our best to respond within 24-48 hours: email@example.com
: Member Services
And if you haven’t registered yet, please do so now: http://tinyurl.com/nhgrtce
Thanks for your support and we’ll see you in Toronto!
Salon Webinar Series - Save the Dates!
Check the website and e-notices for more Salon Series updates and content coming soon.
Through ACPI’s collaboration with CERIC (a Canadian-based charitable organization that advances education and research in career counselling and career development), our members are automatically subscribed to
CERIC’s terrific free resources including CareerWise, Careering magazine,
The Canadian Journal of Career Development, and information on the annual Cannexus National Career Development Conference.
Due to Canada’s new anti-spam legislation, to maintain your subscription to these resources you must personally re-subscribe, so click on this link: ceric.wufoo.com/forms/ceric-subscriptions
ACP INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP - DID YOU KNOW…….
1. You can join anytime, and your membership benefits last to the end of the one-year anniversary month in which you joined
2. If you need an invoice for your membership fees, email us and we’ll send you one:
3. You can join, renew and pay your membership fees on line
(fast, securely, and you receive an instant receipt)
4. Your membership fees include a one-year subscription to “Your Workplace” magazine (a $98 value): www.yourworkplace.ca
5. Significant Discounts on registration fees for our 25th Anniversary Celebration and Professional Development Conference (Nov. 6-8, 2014) are available to members only – so join or renew today.