Click here to access our blog.
"Valuing Connections and Careers"
2014 Professional Development Conference & 25th Anniversary Celebration - November 6 – 8, 2014 (Toronto, Canada)
Rich content, provocative panelists, fascinating speakers, transformative ‘takeaways’ – and amazing special guests!
Download the official Conference Program. Featuring two full days of enhanced and interactive programming on Corporate Talent & Leadership, Multi-Generational Workplaces, Global Work Trends, Cultural Intelligence, Paid Internships, Workplace Mentoring, Creating a Global Community for Talent Effectiveness - and much more.
If your role involves supporting Talent and advising on Careers in any sector, you need to join us!
Check out the new Single Day Pricing options, Conference Pass Sharing, and 25th Anniversary Dinner Celebration.
ENGAGE with our diverse, global community of professionals committed to:
EXCHANGING ideas on talent, economic and social sustainability and
- TRANSFORMING the value of career advisory – across generations and cultures!
Click here for Conference Registration information, including Accommodation and Travel options.
Consider Sponsorship to enhance your marketing and business objectives, as well as honouring your Association’s 25th Anniversary! Packages are budget-friendly, varied and value packed – with many options including pre and post event benefits/exposure.
"Valuing Connections and Careers" will be an incredible professional development experience and a memorable ACP International celebration - so register now and spread the word!
See you in Toronto,
ACP International Member Services
Salon Webinar Series - Save the Dates!
In true salon style, plan now to gather colleagues for some food, libations and cerebral stimulation at these upcoming sessions, free to all members:
*Tues. Aug. 12th - 5 PM ET
- "Culture, Leadership & Innovation" - Allan Gatenby (Australia)
*Tues. Sept. 23rd - 12 Noon ET
- "How to Build a Non-Traditional Career Path: Embracing Economic Disruption" - Ron Elsdon (USA)
*Thursday, October 9th – 11 AM ET
- "Creating a Mentoring Program: Mentoring Partnerships Across the Generations" - Annabelle Reitman & Sylvia Benatti (USA)
Check the website and e-notices for more Salon Series updates and content coming soon.
Through ACPI’s collaboration with CERIC (a Canadian-based charitable organization that advances education and research in career counselling and career development), our members are automatically subscribed to
CERIC’s terrific free resources including CareerWise, Careering magazine,
The Canadian Journal of Career Development, and information on the annual Cannexus National Career Development Conference.
Due to Canada’s new anti-spam legislation, to maintain your subscription to these resources you must personally re-subscribe, so click on this link: ceric.wufoo.com/forms/ceric-subscriptions
ACP INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP - DID YOU KNOW…….
1. You can join anytime, and your membership benefits last to the end of the one-year anniversary month in which you joined
2. If you need an invoice for your membership fees, email us and we’ll send you one:
3. You can join, renew and pay your membership fees on line
(fast, securely, and you receive an instant receipt)
4. Your membership fees include a one-year subscription to “Your Workplace” magazine (a $98 value): www.yourworkplace.ca
5. Significant Discounts on registration fees for our 25th Anniversary Celebration and Professional Development Conference (Nov. 6-8, 2014) are available to members only – so join or renew today.